Head of HR Operations APPLY NOW
CM Commercial Building Maintenance Inc. is looking for Head of HR Operations. The full-time, permanent position reports directly to the Director. Established in 2003, CM Commercial Building Maintenance Inc. has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with exceptional commercial maintenance services. We are proud to offer our long-standing client portfolio high quality, affordable maintenance services that meet their needs and help them maintain a presentable, pleasant environment for their customers, tenants, visitors and employees.
We are looking for someone who will contribute to the ongoing success of the business by taking a collaborative approach to meeting the needs of the business. As a B2B service-based company, CM Commercial Building Maintenance Inc. attributes it's success to our most valuable asset - our people! The incumbent must be able to identify and build on our current HR approach to ensure that we are not only attracting top-talent but are able to train, develop and grow our existing team. Therefore, the incumbent must have a comprehensive approach when it comes to HR strategies such as compensation/total rewards, talent acquisition, benefits administration, health & safety training as well as growth & learning development.
In the Role You Will
- Be responsible for creating & maintaining KPI's associated with our future and existing workforce.
- Collaborate with management to budget and recruit for speciality roles that will better serve our existing and future business needs.
- Have a strong emphasis on health and safety. You will continuously collaborate with staff and managers to ensure that all necessary trainings are completed.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to in a good way.
- Oversee the administration of company-wide HR policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with our objectives and national/provincial requirements.
- Own and build on our total rewards programs/processes esp., benchmarking, employee satisfaction, internal compliance, and cost considerations.
- Taking cost considerations of all human resources operations (including but not limited to: recommendations to reduce turnover and absenteeism).
- Coordinate translation of documents into Spanish, interprets for employees and management when necessary.
- At least 2 years of comprehensive Human Resources experience in the following industries: facilities/maintenance, property management, retail or commercial businesses with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to keep up with relevant up-to-date Human Resources legislation, best practices and news.
- Must be fluent in English/Spanish.
CM Commercial Building Maintenance Inc. strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including the area of employment. Accordingly, CM Commercial Building Maintenance Inc. does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation or identity, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or disability. Women and men, members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We thank you for your interest in working with CM Commercial Building Maintenance Inc. Please note that only those forwarded to the next round of interviews will be contacted. We thank you for your understanding.
Closing date: October 31, 2020.
2020-10-31|||Toronto, ON|||Human Resources||||||oP6bumU1B9G8XF0.|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false